Cycling handwear covers METEOR Kids
Children's cycling handwear covers with brief fingers. In the interior portion of the hand made of delicate, smooth eco-leather The textile is enhanced through froth inserts relaxing shocks. In the external component made of smooth product with a colour printing. Velcro attached.
- velcro bolt assist in the swift and also sturdy fastening
- biological stitching most ideal match to the form of hand stops stress on the veins of hand
- froth insert quite smooth, resilient froth utilized wherever delicacy and also highest adaptability count
- eco-leather inserts boost comfort through adapting to the individual qualities of the hand, even for the youngest customers
- elastic textile versatile doors utilized in the glove permit an unhindered movement of the hand
- prehensile form improved hold with the help of the support of the locations of hand in charge of the power of hold style
- 16 centimeters - 8 years
- 17 centimeters - 10 years
- 18 centimeters - 12 years
!.?.!! Size of the glove should be actually selected through gauging perimeter of the hand without the thumb.!
- nylon, polyester, eco-leather.
Velcro fastener facilitate the rapid and strong fastening / Eco-leather inserts increase comfort by adjusting to the individual characteristics of the hand, even for the youngest users
Anatomical stitching perfect fit to the shape of hand prevents pressure on the veins of palm / Elastic fabric flexible panels used in the glove allow for an unhindered movement of the hand
Foam insert very soft, resilient foam used wherever delicacy and highest flexibility count / Prehensile shape increased grip thanks to the support of the areas of hand responsible for the power of grip touch
Children's cycling gloves with short fingers. In the inner part of the hand made of delicate, soft eco-leather. The fabric is complemented by foam inserts softening shocks. In the outer part made of soft material with a colour print. Velcro fastened.
Size of the glove should be selected by measuring perimeter of the hand without the thumb.